We’d love to help you out.
Let’s spend some time together.
We know committing to a new accountant isn’t a decision you make overnight. Signing up for Discovery Consultation means you get the advice you need right now, and gives you a taster of what it’s like to work with us.
At the end of these two calls, you’ll walk away with sound advice specific to your situation and an understanding of how we can help you longer-term. If you decide to sign up with us as a result, that’s great! It’s a win-win situation.
What could the discovery consultation do for you?
Clients have used the discovery consultation for things like:
Our Discovery Consultation process includes two calls.
The first call
- Thoughts on your business goals and motivations
- Your concerns and burdens
- Your responses to this questionnaire (same as from contact form)
- Your most recent tax return
- Access sharing for your accounting software
- Clarification and guidance
- Suggestions and advice
- Expertise from years of working with small businesses
- Review the most recent tax return to make sure you didn’t pay more than you needed to
- Check the condition and status of your booking within your accounting software
- Discover what software you’re using and whether there are better options or different ways you can be using what you have.
The second call
After we’ve collaborated and learned about what you’re doing, we’ll go away and develop a plan for you. Then, we’ll schedule a second call with you.
- Any quick wins that you can execute immediately
- A detailed proposal for how we can help you and exactly what you’ll need to commit
- A timeline for how soon we can help you get going